San Francisco Energy Watch
Helping Businesses Save Energy, Money and the Environment!
San Francisco Energy Watch, a partnership between the City of San Francisco and Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E), delivers energy efficiency services and incentives to local San Francisco businesses. Benefits include:
- A free, on-site energy efficiency assessment to identify potential energy savings
- Expert consultation and installation services
- Incentives for high-quality energy efficient equipment
- Lower utility bills from using less energy
- Turnkey professional services
Be on the lookout!
Representatives from SF Environment, in collaboration with PG&E, will be visiting the neighborhoods of Cathedral Hill, Cow Hollow, Golden Gate Valley, Jordan Park, the Marina, Pacific Heights, Presidio Heights, Russian Hill, and part of the Richmond to help businesses cut energy costs through the San Francisco Energy Watch Program.
Thousands of local businesses are already saving money and the environment by installing energy-savings equipment.
Please help support this effort! You can:
- Tell your members about the San Francisco Energy Watch Program.
- Announce it on your newsletter and include our contact information below.
- Announce it on your social network channels like Facebook and Twitter.
- Invite San Francisco Energy Watch to present at one of your meetings.
- Provide San Francisco Energy Watch marketing materials to your members.
- Refer interested businesses to us at the website or phone number below.
For more information about San Francisco Energy Watch, or to schedule an appointment for a free on-site assessment to identify energy savings, call 415.355.3769 or visit www.sfenergywatch.org.
This email was sent to email@example.com by firstname.lastname@example.org |
SF Environment | 11 Grove Street | San Francisco | CA | 94102
Lauren WeinerEnergy Efficiency Program
Department of the Environment - CCSF ● 11 Grove St., San Francisco, CA 94102
www.sfenvironment.org ● www.sfenergywatch.org ●